We are aware of the importance of protecting personal information. By considering our civil responsibility we strive to protect and make appropriate use of personal information.
- Definition of Private Information
- Private information consist of all information which is related to a person like, full name, birthdate, gender, phone number, email address, occupation, place of employment and any other information which can be used to identify a particular person.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- This company collects and uses personal information for the purposes and only to the extent listed below.
- The duties that are necessary in sending our ordered product(s).
- Inform you, the user, about new products or provide you with information which is considered to be beneficial for the user.
- In order to perform tasks, send necessary inquiries, and collect opinions for service improvement.
- Communicate with the customer
- Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- This company does not disclose any personal information to a third party without obtaining yours, the user's, consent beforehand, except in the cases required by law and with justifiable reason.
- Supervision of Trustees
- Our company may contribute a part of the personal information to outside trustees in order to accomplish duties such as offering a product or service to you, the user. In those cases our company will supervise the trustees to assure that the personal information is treated appropriately.
- Management of Personal Information
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of your, the user's, personal information our company employs a person in charge of the personal information protection management to provide appropriate safety. Furthermore we take appropriate care of the collected information in order to keep it up to date.
- Information Content Inquiry, Amendment and Deletion
- In the case that you, the user, request an inquiry, amendments to, or deletion of personal information provided to our company, the company, after confirming the requester's identity, will promptly respond within reasonable limits.
- Online Security
- The company will do its best to ensure the security of your personal information submitted to our site. However, you must be aware of the inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. We cannot and do not in any way guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you submit to our site.